Question about Pantech breEZeTM Cellular Phone
I dont have an at&t sim and dont have an unlock code for it..thank you for any assistance and help..
There u go!
You will find all you need on that page, manuals, updates etc
Good luck to you!
Take a minute and vote
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
SOURCE: Can anyone help?
Pantech matrix C740 from at&t
To enter the SIM unlock code, do the following:
1. Put AT&T SIM card in C740
2. Turn on
3. Enter *#865625# on idle screen
4. SIM Unlock Process - Click Yes.
5. Enter 8 digits unlock code and click OK (soft key)
6. Re-enter the unlock code.
7. Unlock Process Complete
8. Click OK (soft key).
Posted on May 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2013 | Pantech Crossover (P8000)
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock
codes on your Pantech Impact mobile phones. If you enter over a certain
amount of wrong unlock codes on your Pantech Impact mobile phone, your
phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Pantech Impact with its ORIGINAL SIM card.
2. Type *#865625#.
3. A SIM Unlock Menu will appear, press OK.
4. Enter Unlock Code.
5. Re-enter Unlock Code.
6. Pantech Impact will display Unlock Process Complete. Press OK.
7. Your Pantech Impact is now unlocked.
ORIGINAL : We mean, to use the sim card that was originally given to you by your network/service provider along with the Pantech Impact.
Each Pantech Impact mobile phone has an un
Jun 25, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 23, 2011 | Pantech breEZeTM Cellular Phone
Dec 19, 2010 | Pantech Cell Phones
Apr 19, 2009 | Pantech C470 Matrix Smartphone
Feb 21, 2009 | Pantech breEZeTM Cellular Phone
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: