- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello try this link for win 2k XP and 2003 http://www.driverstock.com/ASUS-P5RD1-VM-driver-download/6-9-10174-81137/index.html or ftp://dlsvr02.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/socket775/P5GL-MX/4150.zip or if you use XP(64) 2003(64) try this link http://www.driverstock.com/ASUS-P5RD1-VM-driver-download/6-9-10174-81138/index.html or this one ftp://dlsvr02.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/socket775/P5GL-MX/4150_64bit.zip it works omnittron
1. put Motherboard Cd (come with p5rd1vm) in cd/dvd rom.
2. BIOS configur as boot from cdrom.
3. restart machin Motherboard CD boot with press enter
4. command line shows 4 option
5. Select 1st option for exact and proper copy ULi sata driver for winxp.
6. Insert floppy press enter
7.you see d copy procedure.
8.then this floopy insert when winxp setup asking F6 for additional driver.