- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your phone says "Network Not Available", you should:
- restart your phone.......if you configure the GPRS/MMS
for the first time you have to restart your phone so that the
settings configure your phone properly
- even if restarting your phone doesn't work, then check your
settings or install the settings again, sometimes the settings
you installed get corrupted or your phone cannot detect them
so install them again or take it to the service provider
if here is any further question, then feel free to ask!
please contact your service provider
like HUTCH, AIRTEL or Orange etc
specially contact then by giving a visit to their service gallery
they are usually well equiped to help u out with this settings
besides that you have to ask them to enable MMS or GPRS services that you wish to use, they might be charged