Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Clean Cartridge Nozzles (Solution Center):
1. Go to Start, Programs(Windows
XP: All Programs), Lexmark 3300 Series, Lexmark Solution Center.
2. Click the Maintenance tab.
3. Click Clean to fix horizontal streaks.
4. Click Print. A cleaning page prints, forcing ink through the clogged
nozzles to clean them.
5. Print a document again
to verify that the print quality has improved.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the print quality, follow the instructions in this article How to Clean the Print Cartridge Nozzles and Contacts Manually.
Sep 21, 2011 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Jul 13, 2011 | Lexmark X3350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 16, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!