How to unlock our panasonic SA DM3 Home theater system
We have an SA DM3 Home theater system and we used to be able to watch original region 1 dvds but then now it only plays pirated dvds. I don't know what happened that it has stopped playing original dvds. Thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi my panasonic bluray dvd player sa-bt737 is not displaying the picture, the sound is working great but i cant watch the movie even though i can hear what is going on in the movie. it has worked great in the past but i dont no what has happened please help me
This player is relatively easy to change to region free. Please complete all of the steps below to unlock your DVD player.
Please note: Unlocking any DVD player may invalidate the warranty. Unlock sequences may not work with some firmware updates and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking your DVD player is done at your own risk.
Unlock sequence for the Philips DVP 3020:
1. Switch on your TV and DVD player; 2. Make sure the TV is set to the correct input for the DVD player; 3. Remove any disc from the DVD player and close the disc tray; 4. Press the "SETUP" button on the DVD player remote control; 5. Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys to highlight "PREFERENCE"; 6. Enter 1 3 8 9 3 1 using the numerical keys on the Philips DVD remote control;
A pop-up menu will appear on the TV screen.
7. Use the UP/DOWN arrow key and choose "0" for all regions;
That's it. You should now be able to watch DVDs from all regions on your player. It is also a good idea to switch the player to standby and then switch it back on before trying any discs.
This is a verified unlock sequence for the Philips DVP 3020. If it doesn't work the first time, switch the power off and start again at step 1. If it still doesn't work, it is likely that you have updated your Firmware to a new version and this unlock sequence does not work with your firmware version
If you need further assistance, please reply to me from within this page and let me know which firmware version you have installed in your DVD player.
it depends on whether the drive is multi-region ?
Some drives are region Set, i.e Region 1 ( NTSC-USA )
Region 2 ( UK PAL )
Most Players Are Region Set, To the country they are purchased in, you can sometimes set the player to become, multi-region, via various buttons on the remote or by the front panel.
I offer a service to unlock 99% of DVD Players, to play all or many regions.
We do have a charge for this Service.
Many Thanks mike @ Compurepair.