Question about Toshiba 22LV506 21.9 in. LCD HDTV/DVD Combo
Program AV1 with 20695, program TV with 10765, then switch to AV1, press select/mute, enter 933, and press select
This will allow volume and mute controls while in DTV mode and allow power on and off while in TV mode. This worked for me on the RC32 remote control.
Best of luck
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
SOURCE: need remote code
Your code is 750....... Program the remote control in TV mode and then in VCR **repeating the steps** (or AUX - press 1 before entering the DVD code) mode.
How to program your dish network remote for your tv:
1. Use the device’s buttons or its remote control to turn on thedevice.
2. Press and hold the mode button for the device you want the remote to control, for about three seconds. When all the other mode buttons light up, let go of the mode button - that mode button should now be flashing. For example, hold the TV mode button for a TV until all of the other mode buttons light. When you let go, the TV mode light will flash.
3. Only for the AUX mode, Use a number button to enter 1 for a second VCR or DVD player
4. Use the number buttons to enter one of the device codes that I have given you.
5. Only for Limited Mode, Press 1.
Limited Mode- allow you to only use the remote to Power, Mute, and adjust Volume on your tv.
You cannot change the tv channel when the remote is in limited mode. You can only power on your
VCR in limited mode
****Note: Skip this step if you do not want to use Limited Mode.****
6. Press the POUND (#) button. If you entered the code correctly, the mode button flashes three times.
7. Press the blank POWER button to test if the code works for the device. If it does, the device should turn off.
8. Turn the device back on and try some other buttons to make sure they work. Sometimes, the blank POWER button works when other buttons don’t. If the code works for other buttons
** Stop Here**
Let me know if this helps..
If I have helped you, dont forget to rate!!!
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Here are the codes: take a deep breath:
0181, 1283, 0183, 1292, 0087, 0677, 0859, 0872, 1183, 1383, 1683, 1731
You may find that these don't work. Often, with combination pieces like yours, you will find you are lucky if you can get a universal remote to turn it on and change the volume and little more. The fact that Toshiba did not build this peice can compound the problem. My suggestion, if you can't get the universal to program up, is to use the original remote for the set. If you do not have the original remote it is available from www.encompassparts.com for around $15.00 plus shipping. The original part number for the Toshiba remote is 72796929.
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 14, 2011 | Toshiba MV13M3 / MV13M3W 13 in. TV/VCR...
Jun 22, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Apr 07, 2011 | Toshiba MV20FM4 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Apr 07, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 28, 2009 | Toshiba SD-P4000 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 06, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Nov 08, 2007 | Toshiba 14DLV75 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: