Question about Toshiba 22LV506 21.9 in. LCD HDTV/DVD Combo
SOURCE: need remote code
Your code is 750....... Program the remote control in TV mode and then in VCR **repeating the steps** (or AUX - press 1 before entering the DVD code) mode.
How to program your dish network remote for your tv:
1. Use the device’s buttons or its remote control to turn on thedevice.
2. Press and hold the mode button for the device you want the remote to control, for about three seconds. When all the other mode buttons light up, let go of the mode button - that mode button should now be flashing. For example, hold the TV mode button for a TV until all of the other mode buttons light. When you let go, the TV mode light will flash.
3. Only for the AUX mode, Use a number button to enter 1 for a second VCR or DVD player
4. Use the number buttons to enter one of the device codes that I have given you.
5. Only for Limited Mode, Press 1.
Limited Mode- allow you to only use the remote to Power, Mute, and adjust Volume on your tv.
You cannot change the tv channel when the remote is in limited mode. You can only power on your
VCR in limited mode
****Note: Skip this step if you do not want to use Limited Mode.****
6. Press the POUND (#) button. If you entered the code correctly, the mode button flashes three times.
7. Press the blank POWER button to test if the code works for the device. If it does, the device should turn off.
8. Turn the device back on and try some other buttons to make sure they work. Sometimes, the blank POWER button works when other buttons don’t. If the code works for other buttons
** Stop Here**
Let me know if this helps..
If I have helped you, dont forget to rate!!!
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: Code for Magnavox Univ remote
Try one of these codes:
018, 021, 023, 071, 085, 090
If those don't work, respond with the model for the remote and we'll try some others. Also, if remote requires 4 digit codes, just put a 0 in front of each of the above.
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
Scroll to 'Customer support' and Press Select
When the application loads you'll see the codes menu.
Posted on May 30, 2010
maybe the spindle motor is turning defect causing not to spin the disc naturally,its time to have to check that to the Toshiba service center
Posted on Jun 20, 2010
SOURCE: Toshiba 22LV505 TV-DVD:
Check the DC filter caps in the power supply first. Check the 24vdc (or 18vdc for this 22" model) to see if it goes away when the screen goes black.
There are main AC fuse, backlight inverter fuses, T-CON fuses.
If you are going to DIY and have proper tools and know safety precaution then please read on:
Please see my basic troubleshooting guide here:
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 13, 2014 | Toshiba 40RV525R 40 in. HDTV
Jun 02, 2012 | Toshiba 22LV505 22 in. LCD TV
Mar 14, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jul 07, 2010 | Toshiba 22LV505 22 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2009 | Toshiba 22LV505 22 in. LCD TV
378 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: