Question about Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Epson CX7450 paper jam, cleared but now prints only faded bottom part of typetype
In some cases, this is cause by a nozzle that got clogged during the jam. You can run head cleaning utility either from the printer or from the computer.
1. Make sure that there are no error lights (red lights), just a solid green light.
2. Take out all cartridges from the printer and put them back in.
3. Once the printer is done charging the inks and you have a solid green light again. Hold down the Ink Button for 3 seconds, after this you'll hear movements within the printer, this is the head cleaning process.
4. Once the printer stops making noises, and you have a solid green light again. Power Off the printer
5. Once the unit is OFF, hold down the paper button while turning the printer ON. Once you see the blinking green light release BOTH buttons. The printer will then print the nozzle check pattern.
* Note: The nozzle check pattern should display all colors in the printer and there should be no gap or break between the lines itself.
6. Do this step 3-4 consecutive times. and that should resolve you concern
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
I have the same exact problem of paper half torn removed but I can not see the other half anywhere. The printer has hardly worked for at the most six pages and now showing paper jam error. How do I fix it?
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
I suggest you get a sheet of Card Stock (Heavy
paper) and place it in the feed way. Then press the print
button applying a slight amount of pressure on the Card Stock so it
will feed through the printer. The reason for this is in some cases I
have been able to clear the paper track of debris that was deposited there
Worth a try, as I have fixed a number of printers this way, saving costly repairs.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
ink light on? Check status monitor. Usually after jammed paper, printer trouble to recognized ink. Do change ink tank procedure, unplug and plug again ink tank.
Posted on Jun 13, 2009
SOURCE: print jam with Canon MX700
Monica, on the back of the printer is a black panel that pulls out by grabbing the tab that sticks out on the one side and pulling. That will allow you to acces the jammed piece and reset the printer! Hope this solves it! Eric
Posted on Sep 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Epson Stylus NX420 Inkjet Multifunction...
Mar 24, 2013 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2010 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2010 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
May 18, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Apr 21, 2010 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Aug 18, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jun 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet...
602 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: