- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had a same issue but now I found one way using the fireware that comes with the DCR-TRV38. I tried on my windows XP service pack 2.
1. hook up the fireware cable both in sony and the computer. If your computer does not have fireware card, you need one.
2. switch the camera button from "off" to "camera"
3. after few seconds you will see new hardware found and will ready for use. you may also see pop up window to capture the video if you have Microsoft Windows Movie Maker (WMM).
4. open the editing s/w and capture the video. I used the WMM which gives many option to capture the video (ie:DV-AVI, high quality format and many more)
Good Day, you need to supply 4.5V DC regulated to the loading motor, however you should disconnect the connector from main board to loading motor, in order not to damage the driver IC. If your technically inclined, and you have the equipment, do it, if your not sure, just refer it to the nearest svc ctr. thanks