- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to recalibrate. Try pushing B, A, Hint, and Home when you turn it on. Do not have a cartridge in the player or it will think it is a regular Leapster. Once it says calibrate screen it will say to press A, then wait until a target appears in the upper left hand corner, touch it and you should hear a sound, then a new target appears in the lower left hand, repeat actions, then lower right hand screen, and finally the upper right hand screen. If it stops at any time and doesn't get more arrows, try it again or turn it off and see if the pen works. It may take a few tries to get it to recalibrate correctly.
Answer I had the same problem and here is the answer I found
at leapfrog.com which fixed my daughter’s disney princess leapster 2’s
problem. Good luck!
If your Leapster2 does not respond to the stylus pen, it needs to be calibrated. Calibrating the Leapster2 is easy:
1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted
2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning the unit on. Continue to
hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER menu appears.
3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button
4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus
5) Restart unit
We got our daughter a Leapster2 for Chrstmas 08. One day the sound just stopped working. Called Leapfrog. They said to insert a cartridge, and turn the unit on. Plug headphones into the headphone jack. Then rotate the headphone plug-in 360 degrees,( It is easier to hold the heaphone plug-in and rotate the leapster2). Unplug the headphones and check to see if the sound works. Leapfrog said try it more than once, and if it does not work contact them,1-800-701-5327. We tried it and Hallelujah it worked!
is this a new system if it is two things could be the problem it might need the update off playstation web site or if not blu ray or ps3 game no new system will play dvd or ps2 daughter got a new system for christmas and new wwe disk but had to do update before could play
I've tried the Home and A button several places... and it seems to work for others but not me :( I was about to give up then I found another way to reset the screen - Hope it works for you!
1. Unit must be OFF and NO cartridge
2. Hold down the HINT (?) button while turning the unit on
3. When Leapster menu screen appears, press the A button
4. Touch each of the cross hairs that appear with the stylus
5. Restart unit