Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Evertime i take a picture on my Cyber-shot DSC-W55 camera the picture is blurry like there is a delay on the camera, can i fix this?
SOURCE: Sony cyber shot shutter problems
There is a problem internally with the lens. Likely, the focusing lens is jammed up. The lens will need to be disassembled and fixed, if possible, or replaced. Occasionally, a good "whack" in your hand can fix it. Just don't hit the lens, or lcd; or you can break them. Then there will be more damage.
Posted on Sep 05, 2007
Its due to slow shutter speed setting.
If you want to take moving object picture, set high speed shutter, there would an icon of golf stick that is for moving object pictures.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Does the camera have removable memory?
if not here is a link where you can replace the cable.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
The focus doesn't move as it should - it was stuck before you tapped it. Could be sand or something in it. I'm afraid you will have to give it away for a repair. You can contact your local Sony service center, but if they ask too much, I can offer you a very good price. My e-mail is email@example.com
I work in a Sony service center.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
You do not need any Driver or Software to transfer the images from the Camera to the Computer.
1. Set the USB Connection or Transfer mode setting in the Camera menu to Mass Storage or Normal .
2. Connect the Camera to the Computer using the supplied USB cable or any USB cable.
3. The Computer will recognize the Camera (make sure that the recording media containing the pictures (Memory Stick) is inserted in the Camera).
4. Click the Start button and then click the "My Computer" icon (for XP Operating System and for Vista or Windows 7 it will be "Computer" icon).
5. In the "My Computer" or "Computer" window, click the icon that represents the Camera.
6. Click the "DCIM" folder and drag it to the desktop screen of the Computer to transfer the images from the Camera to the Computer.
However, you may download the supplied Picture Motion Browser software for the Camera from this Link.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Oct 16, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Sep 05, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
Sep 26, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Jul 03, 2014 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!