How do I clear all settings on a Conair ww41 scale>
I bought a Conair Weight Watcher scale and P1 already has numbers in it. How do I totally clear the starting weight and target numbers in P1? I have tried removing the battery and that did not work. Anyone have any ideas?
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the display is showing "partial digits" on the display, it means a scale is excessively shaken (sometimes during shipping) it's possible for the LCD to become partially separated from the PCB (Printed Circuit Board). On many models you can gently press on the LCD and it will reconnect. However on many scales it's difficult to reach the LCD (without removing the cover) and thus the scale will often have to be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Contact them at 1-800-326-6247 for the Conair appliance customer service center.
Press Set and choose the P-##(used to help you recognise which user, so skip your P-## and go to another number by using the Up/Down keys, once you have selected a P-## press Set to begin inputting details, you can input details with Up/Down keys with Set to confirm an input.
To totally reset the scale and remove any old data in the users take battery out for 2 hours.
To use the USER functions: Tap scale to turn it on When you see "0.0" press Press SET button. "P-1" will appear and blink Use UP/DOWN button to select a user number once desired user number (1-4) appears press SET button to confirm
when 0.0 appears step on scale this will enter your starting weight press SET to confirm scale automatically sets a goal weight of 10% below starting. you can raise or lower it by using arrow buttons-Press SET to confirm
Tracking weight tap, see 0, select user number. Scale displays start weight, then goal weight then 0.0 and you weigh yourself. In the smaller windows it will display last weight and the difference between current and last weight then diff between current and start then diff between current and goal
To set 1. Push the set button, you will get ------ 2. Push the user 3. Push set again the user number will blink 3 times and show 0.0 4. Get on the scale- when it shows your weight push the set button. This is your start weight 5. Then it will automatically take 10% and show your goal. 6. Push the set button again this will set the goal
To Weigh 1. Push the user number that you set up the P-? number will blink 3 times and show 0.0 2. Get on the scale it will show in this order a. your weight now b. your weight since the last time you weighed c. The total loss toward this goal d. Total needed to reach your goal
I have a WW36DG digital scale and most of the instructions are the same, so far as I can see. When you tap on the scale, 888.888 appears. It is just seting itself. If you step on the scale before it reads 00.0 it wil give you a Err signal. If you stepped on the scale after it read 00.0, and an Err signal appears, either your battery is very low or it is malfunctioning. it does have a 10 year warranty on it. For the person wanting to set the scale, here are the directions. Good luck.
Weight Watchers® Body Fat Monitor
1. Tap center of scale platform with foot to activate digital display (display will
2. Wait for "0.0" to appear in display window.
3. You are now ready to input your personal data. Firmly press the SET button
located below the display.
Enter User Number
• P-01 will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select your individual user
number (Ten user numbers available: P-01 through P-10)
• When selected user number appears in display, press SET
button to save user number
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your height
• "Ht" (height) will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your height measurement
• Press SET button to save height
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your age
• "Age" will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to scroll to your age
• Press SET button to save age
• The scale is now ready for you to enter your gender
• The gender icons will flash in display window
• Press UP or DOWN arrows to select male or female icon
• Press SET button to save gender
• The scale is now ready for you to weigh yourself and to
determine percentage of body fat