Question about Nintendo Wii Console
1. Try another disk and see if it works with another game.
2. If it does then u know that there is only one that doesn't work and you may have to buy a new game.
3. If it rejects all of them things get serious.
4. Try going onto the settings and changing the settings.
5. If that doesn't work, check for things that might be stuck in there. It hapened 2 mine, there was some dust and stuff stuck in. I got it out with a thin, strong strip of card.
6. Try all of the above!
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 08, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 16, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
May 12, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 13, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 30, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 08, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 16, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 23, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!