Question about Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
How to unlock sony dvp-ns78h cd/dvd player
1. Download the winsamp -package from Blank Frank's site (http://www.veg.nildram.co.uk/remote.htm).
This innovative piece of software allows you to send standard home electronics IR signals using a PC IRDA port.
2. Extract the package onto a bootable DOS floppy disk.
3. Download this IR code file and place it in the same directory as the package above.
This file holds the five necessary IR codes converted to the format used by Blank Frank's winsamp.exe. Please do not bother Frank with questions concerning this particular procedure.
4. Boot up your PC from the floppy disk and run winsamp.exe.
If your IRDA port doesn't appear as COM2 you may override this by using an appropriate command line switch. For example, use COM1 by running 'winsamp C1'.
5. Press the 'r' key to load up the codes into winsamp.
6. Make sure your DVD player is in standby mode and your IRDA port is within range.
7. Run the IR codes from 1 to 5 by pressing Enter on each corresponding button.
8. Your DVD player should start up and display the text "SUCCESS".
9. Repeat step 7. Your player should return to standby mode.
Your player is now multi-region.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2011 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Jul 23, 2009 | Sony SLV-D360P DVD Player/VCR
May 31, 2009 | Sony DVP-CX985V Multi-disc DVD Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Sep 05, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS55P DVD Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Mar 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: