a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As for me, i all through use Daniusoft video converter suite to convert various videos even Movie DVDs or HD videos to sony walkman-friendly format, and then put them to my Sony Walkman Video NWZ-S616F MP3 Player for watching ...
Link Here: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=ITV-900&cat=VCD
This ITV-900 is a one piece PC to TV Converter that
lets you show computer presentations, play games and watch DVDs on TV.
It converts your computer's VGA signal to your TV's S-Video and video
The PC to TV converter supports up to 1024 x 768
resolutions, NTSC/PAL television system, auto fine tuning and more!
This ITV-900 is compact, portable and easy to use!
Yes you can first connect the converter box to the antenna first. Next hook the tv out on converter box to vcr in on vcr. Next hook the vcr out to the tv in and watch vcr and converter box on channel 3 sometimes channel 4.on the actual tv and of course change channels with converter box remote. For dvd player hook it straight to tv with red,white,and yellow cables that come with your dvd player. Then to watch dvd player if it's hooked up that way you have to put your tv on a input like video 1 or input 1. This can be done by using the tv remote and looking for a button that says tv/video or input or source button. This is some common names for that button on tv remotes.
This is not a converting unit, it will play the format of the tape inside. To convert the signal you need one of the following:
1) A converting VHS player; they are fairly expensive.
2) A separate video converter (hardware); they run for about $200-$500; just put this between your VCR and the TV.
3) Capture the PAL on your computer using a software like Movie Maker via a Firewire cable. Than convert it to NTSC on your machine using software like Nero... do a search on Google for converting software. Or just watch it on our computer in PAL format, most computers do that... For this step I use a separate camcoder that has a passthrough feature. The VCR connects to it and the camcorder connects to the computer via Firewire.
4) send the PAL tape to a specialized shop for conversion. They normally charge $30-$40 for a regular 2h VHS tape.