- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey there. There are a few things that inorder to help you answer your problem I need to know:
1. What are you trying to record from (DVD, Xbox, etc.)?
2. What T.V. are you using?
2. What is your set up for recording (what cords, where those cords connect to, and essentially how you are able to get the image onto your laptop)?
Please message me back with this info and I will attempt to help you in anyway I can :)
When you cannot get into put the time for recording on step number 4 all you have to do is to go back to step number 1. Double click on Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder and choose go direct to the advance mode and click next. On Step number 1 click on the pull down arrow and choose for dazzle DVC 100. Go back to step number 4 and now put the total and valid time recording. If there is no Dazzle device on step number 1 go ahead and disconnect your dazzle and connect to another usb port or much better if you connect that at the back of the computer.Try it again.
Open again your Intant DVD Recorder and then after that do the advance mode. Next on step number 1 click the full down arrowed and then choose your dazzle device. On step number 2 click on the full down arrow and choose your DVD writer. Make sure that you already inserted your DVD blank disc then hit prepared button message comes out just click okay.
Make sure that the video image will showing to the preview screen of the computer and make sure that the a/v cable is properly connected. Did you already install the driver for your device? Open your IDVDR then choose advance mode, click on next. On step number 1 choose or click on pull down arrow and look for dazzle dvc 100 device. Next on step number make sure that you choose where to save the video. Hard disk folder or DVD disc. If DVD disc choose your DVD writer. Jump to step number and then choose the right time for recording. That's it you may now check and try to start recording your video.
The solution is the quality settings on the DVD settings. On a 4.7Gb disk, 279 minutes at 24% quality, down to 70 minutes at best quality. Also, more will fit on the 8.5Gb DL disks. You can also use automatic quality, that will fit the video that you have compiled onto a disk, using the highest quality setting that will allow it to fit. An alternate method is to 'burn' to an image file on the HD, then use a program like 'DVDShrink' to fit on the disk.
On the start up of the instant DVD recorder program, you can either use the "let the wizard guide you" or "advance mode"
1. Select source: you should select the options:
Video standard NTSC (Because this is the default in our region) Video composite - if you are using RCA (red, yellow and white cables) S-video - if you are using the cable with several pins in it.
2. Select Burner You should select the options: Hard disc folder - if you will be saving the content in your hard drive, the format of this files are DVD such as VOB and IFO etc. TSST - _ _ _ _ - if you will selecting your DVD drive.
(If you have selected your DVD Burner and you cannot click "next" to proceed to the Third option, this means that your DVD drive is not able to burn a DVD)
3. Select menus It must be NO
4. Recording select total recording time (make sure that dazzle is selected in the "select source" to set the total recording time)