Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black (15.4" Wide Screen with true life, built-in Webcam, Intel Pentiu... PC Notebook
1. Backup all your documents and files that you like to use after format.
2. Insert your windows bootable cd and enable/turn first booting from cd-rom from BIOS setup (usually when you press del or F2 on computer starting).
3. After restart computer asks to press any key to boot from windows cd.
4. Then you get blue screen with lot of funny text you can read all that if you like or press next then choose format drive c: NTFS and follow instructions.
5. After installation you get nice clean desktop without these annoying icons. First thing you may like to do is install all missing drivers. If you dont have original drivers cd then you can download them from dell support site you may backup network drivers to usb memorystick before format if you dont have original drivers cd.
6. Have fun :)
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Nov 03, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Apr 17, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Apr 05, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Sep 16, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1000 Notebook
Jul 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Apr 23, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Mar 27, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop Jet Black (15.4"...
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: