Question about Gigabyte GA-8I845GVM-RZ Motherboard
After updating the BIOS using @BIOS and choosing option Update Online, it asked for restart and after restarting no display is there, only my CPU fan is rotating and power LED is on. Please help me in solving this problem. My motherboard is Gigabyte 81845GVM-RZ
May be u have flasshed a wrong bios to ur mother board u have to take it to service centre it basically bios dead can be repaired at cost , try removing RAM and then re install them see if it works
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2014 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Dec 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2013 | ASUS Eee PC 900 Notebook
Dec 19, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jan 15, 2009 | Medion M3 Director 5100 PC Desktop
Nov 09, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Apr 06, 2008 | MSI K9VGM-V Motherboard
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: