Question about Gigabyte GA-8I845GVM-RZ Motherboard
After updating the BIOS using @BIOS and choosing option Update Online, it asked for restart and after restarting no display is there, only my CPU fan is rotating and power LED is on. Please help me in solving this problem. My motherboard is Gigabyte 81845GVM-RZ
May be u have flasshed a wrong bios to ur mother board u have to take it to service centre it basically bios dead can be repaired at cost , try removing RAM and then re install them see if it works
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2016 | MSI Motherboards
Click on Start and then Run.
In the text box in the Run window, type msinfo32 and click OK. This will open the System Information program.
When System Information first opens, it defaults to the System Summary, a short list with some of the most important information about your computer system listed.
On the right side of the program, locate the BIOS Version/Date entry.
This field contains the BIOS version that is currently running on your motherboard.
This field may also contain additional information such as the BIOS date, BIOS manufacturer, motherboard manufacturer and the motherboard model number.
Note: If the BIOS date is shown, it can be useful in determining the current BIOS version from a motherboard manufacturer's website if the version is not clear here.
Write down your existing BIOS settings so you can restore them after you've flashed the new BIOS firmware.
Determine the correct BIOS firmware that you need for your computer.
Check your computer manufacturer's website for this information.
If you have a custom-built system, check the motherboard manufacturer's website for the latest BIOS firmware.
Download the latest BIOS firmware specific to your computer.
Some manufacturers provide custom software that initiates the update through your operating system; others provide a third-party application that allows you to flash the BIOS through DOS.
Run the installer or executable file that you downloaded.
Alternately, if the BIOS firmware update is handled via your operating system, simply click "Update," "Write," "Confirm" or a similarly-named button.
If you are prompted for an installation CD, insert the media into your disc drive.
If the CD contains an "autoexec.bat" file, the BIOS will flash automatically when you restart the computer.
While the BIOS flashing procedure varies, nearly all manufacturers provide detailed instructions for completing the task.
Turn off your computer.
Wait about one minute and then reboot.
On some systems, the flash update will restart your computer automatically.
As your computer reboots, go immediately into the BIOS setup menu and look for an option to "Restore Defaults" or "Load Fail-Safe Defaults."
This will be on the main page or the last page of a tabbed menu.
Navigate using the arrow keys on your keyboard and follow all on-screen instructions.
When finished, save your new settings and then exit BIOS.
Your computer will load the operating system.
hope this helps
Sep 18, 2012 | Motherboards
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Jan 27, 2011 | ASUS COMPUTER INTL P5SD2-VM MBD MATX LGA...
Nov 09, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Nov 06, 2008 | Motherboards
Apr 06, 2008 | MSI K9VGM-V Motherboard
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: