Hand set out of range disply is on. How do I reset.
here are some tips from my manual for out of range problems
hope they help
• Only one handset can be used to make or answer a call anytime.
If another handset attempt to do so, the screen will display OTHER
HANDSET ON and then OR OUT OF RANGE. You might press PHONE
or SPEAKER again until no other handset is using the line. Use the call
transfer feature to transfer a call to another system handset
or use the speakerphone feature so multiple members of your
house can be on an active call at the same time.
• Move the cordless handset closer to the base. You might have moved
out of range.
• Ensure that the base is powered up.
• Place the cordless handset in base cradle for 1 minute to allow the
cordless handset and base to resynchronize channels.
• If the cordless handset is in its base and the charging light does not
come on, refer to the charge light is off in troubleshooting guide.
• Reset the base. Unplug the unit’s electrical power. Wait for 15 seconds
then plug it back in. Allow up to one minute for the cordless handset
and base to reset.
• Other electronic products can cause interference with your cordless
phone. Try installing your phone as far away from these types of elec
tronic devices as possible: wireless routers, radios, radio towers, page
towers, cell phones, intercoms, room monitors, televisions, personal
computers, kitchen appliances and cordless phones.
Jul 16, 2009 |
GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone