Question about Car Audio & Video
I have found a Rockford Fosgate P250.2 2 Ch. Amplifier (250W) that is being sold for next to nothing but it is being sold as-is since it does not power on.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a typical cause to this type of problem with this product?
2. Would it likely be fairly inexpensive to perform the repair?
3. Could a working version of this product power 2x 12" 4 ohm subs and sound pretty good? Or would 1 x 12" 4 ohm sub sound better?
Any information is appreciated.
1. no all amps can go bad with a bad installer !
2. repairs sometimes go for as much as it was new! so somettimes not worth it!
3.1 12 4ohm would sound lot better i reccomed mono amps for subs being they only put out low feqz and are better and more battery effient!
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 Car Audio...
May 08, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate X6 Type RF 1-Channel...
Mar 03, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate Power 1000BD Car Audio...
Dec 23, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate P3001 Car Audio Amplifier
Apr 02, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P5002 Car Audio...
Feb 07, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate T10001BD- Car Audio...
Dec 29, 2009 | Rockford Fosgate Punch 401S Car Audio...
Dec 05, 2008 | Rockford Fosgate 800.2 Car Audio Amplifier
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!