Question about Car Amplifiers
I have found a Rockford Fosgate P250.2 2 Ch. Amplifier (250W) that is being sold for next to nothing but it is being sold as-is since it does not power on.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there a typical cause to this type of problem with this product?
2. Would it likely be fairly inexpensive to perform the repair?
3. Could a working version of this product power 2x 12" 4 ohm subs and sound pretty good? Or would 1 x 12" 4 ohm sub sound better?
Any information is appreciated.
1. no all amps can go bad with a bad installer !
2. repairs sometimes go for as much as it was new! so somettimes not worth it!
3.1 12 4ohm would sound lot better i reccomed mono amps for subs being they only put out low feqz and are better and more battery effient!
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 Car Audio...
May 08, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate X6 Type RF 1-Channel...
Mar 03, 2011 | Rockford Fosgate Power 1000BD Car Audio...
Dec 23, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate P3001 Car Audio Amplifier
Apr 02, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P5002 Car Audio...
Feb 07, 2010 | Rockford Fosgate T10001BD- Car Audio...
Dec 29, 2009 | Rockford Fosgate Punch 401S Car Audio...
Dec 05, 2008 | Rockford Fosgate 800.2 Car Audio Amplifier
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!