Question about Universal Remote Control NspireGear MP3 Player
Only 3 or 4 buttons on the remot work. (menu,chan up, chan down, enter)
All othe rbuttons do not work.
I tried a RCA universal remote but will not program.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: universal remote control
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | Sansui DTV2760 27" TV
Jun 05, 2010 | RCA DRD485RG DirecTV DTV Receiver
May 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 24, 2010 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Apr 18, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2008 | Disney 13" TV
Jul 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2008 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: