Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
I have HP photosmart pro B8350 that i bought at portugal now i moved to Brazil and I cant use it because there is a regionalization zone of hp cartrige how can fix it? I attached a link to brasilian hp regionalized ink supplies, hope this will help!!!
To change the region there is a special report to be printed from the printer from which some numbers are to be taken which belong to the printers firmware these numbers are to be given to HP they ll run an algorithm on it and then it can be regionalized... one printer can only change a region 3 times....
1. Press Setup until Preferences appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Set Language & Country/Region appears, and then press OK.
You are prompted with a list of languages. You can scroll through the list of
languages by pressing or .
3. Press OK on the appropriate language.
4. When prompted, press OK to select Yes or Cancel to select No.
You are prompted with a list of countries/regions for the selected language.
5. Press to select the appropriate country/region, and then press OK.
6. When prompted, press to select Yes or No, and then press OK.
You can confirm the language and country/region by printing a Self-Test Report,
1. Press Setup until Print Report appears, and then press OK.
2. Press until Self-Test Report appears, and then press OK
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2014 | HP Photosmart Pro B8350 Color InkJet Photo...
Apr 19, 2011 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 09, 2010 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Apr 03, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 20, 2009 | HP Photosmart Pro B8350 InkJet Printer
May 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart Pro B8350 InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: