Question about Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
One of the three paddles inside the dryer is coming loose. I want to fix this myself, but need to know how to get to those screws, please.
You will need to take the back panel off use a 1/4 in socket driver.Then you should see the drum.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
Two of the three fins had broken off in my MCD7600. to replace:
1) remove the door from the front (2 screws) and the hinges will pull straight out
2) remove the 2 white blocks/covers on the opposite side
3) the front panel will then pop out and lift up and off
4) there is a small (2") bracket that is holding the top on, remove those and the top will flip right up as it has hinges on the back for this purpose
5) now you can easily (from the bottom) find the screws and replace (from the top) the fins that have come off
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2012 | Maytag Dryers
May 25, 2011 | Maytag Atlantis MDE6400AY Electric Dryer
Jan 06, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
Oct 15, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
Sep 19, 2009 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
Jun 02, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDG5500AW Gas Dryer
Mar 14, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 19, 2008 | Maytag Atlantis MDG7400AW Gas Dryer
Jun 07, 2007 | Maytag Neptune MDE5500AY Electric Dryer
912 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: