Question about Computers & Internet
I have a new laptop and was wondering if i can use my daughters printer that is connected to her computer? hoping it would be a wireless conection
lexmark 8300 all in one printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2011 | Lexmark X4550 Multifunction Wireless Color...
1) Install the network adapter on the printer, if necessary. Many wireless printers have the adapter pre-installed, but if this isn't the case, turn off and unplug the printer. Then, remove the back cover on the adapter slot and place the adapter into the slot.
2) Plug in and turn on the printer. Then, insert the drivers CD that came with the printer into the CD drive of the computer. If you've misplaced the CD, the drivers can be downloaded from the website of the printer's manufacturer.
3) Configure the network adapter. Once the drivers installation has loaded, select "Using a wireless network" and then select "Next". Usually, there is a User Agreement at this point, to which you will agree and press "Next".
4) Connect the laptop to the printer using a USB cable. Connect one end into the USB port on the back of the printer and the other end to a free USB port on the computer.
5) Finish configuring the network adapter. After connecting the laptop and printer with the USB cable, select "Create or modify the printer's wireless settings" and then click "Next".
6) Connect the printer to a wireless network. The wireless setup utility will automatically open after the adapter has been configured. Find your wireless network in the "Wireless networks found in your area" and select "Next". Then verify this information on the next screen.
7) Connect the laptop to the printer through the wireless network. Now, disconnect the USB cable. Make sure that both the laptop and printer are connected to your network. If they are, you're now set up.
Aug 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 11, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS MF6550 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 06, 2011 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Apr 03, 2017 | NetGear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless...
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad 380ED
Mar 12, 2010 | Lexmark Wireless X4850 All-In-One Inkjet...
Feb 02, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Aug 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!