Question about HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It is possible. You will have to go into the properties of the printer you're using. Assuming you're using WinXP, go to Start>Printers and Faxes and right click your color printer. Choose Printing Preferences. Using my HP Photosmart C3100 as an example, I would next choose the Color tab and under Color Options, choose the radio button that says Print In Grayscale. That will do it.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Reset the product:
Posted on May 05, 2009
check the catridge number size if is the same with the one that come with your printer if is not the same number then the one you buy is not conpactable with your printer so it can work unless you get the actual number of the one that come with the printer. but if the size is correct then check the fixing again and fixe it properly. or you check the printer software uninstall it then reinstall it back, also, your can check the container the ink store in when the printer finish printing inside the printer in some cases if their is alot of ink setle in that container the printer will not ready so what you do is that there is a fome in it that **** the ink bring it out and clean it very well then put it back.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
SOURCE: HP Photosmart 3210.
Look at "black ink problem" higher in these posts. 9 people offering solutions.
You may need to force the blockage out of the black ink feeder system.
This is a serious design fault which HP will not acknowledge.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
This is only some thing you can try it may work.
1. Press and hold "left arrow" key
2. Press the "setup" key and release both keys
3. Press and release the "OK" button
4. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. 2. Press and release the “OK” button.
5. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
6. Press and release the “OK” button.
7. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
8. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
9. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
10. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
11. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
12. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
13. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
15. If the error is still there, or reoccurs the printer is already defective.
1. Press the On button to turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
3. Remove all the ink cartridges.
4. Wait two minutes.
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. Press the On button to turn the printer on.
7. Install the ink cartridges when prompted.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2012 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 27, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 24, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jun 04, 2017 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Sep 23, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jul 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Mar 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 11, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: