An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: I have a Directv RC24 remote control. I am trying
Programming DIRECTV Remote
1. Locate the DIRECTV Receiver's brand and model number
(on the back or bottom panel) and write it in the
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV Receiver (see
3. Power on the DIRECTV Receiver.
4. Move the slide switch to DIRECTV icon.
5. Press and hold in the MUTE and SELECT keys until the
green light under the DIRECTV icon flashes twice and
then release both keys.
6. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code. If performed
correctly the green light under the DIRECTV icon
will flash twice.
11454, 10054, 10030, 10706, 10179, 11254
7. Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press
that the power key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should
turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying
each code for your brand until you find the correct
8. For future reference write down the working code for
your DIRECTV Receiver in the blocks below:
Once you have programmed the DIRECTV remote control for
your TV, you may want to activate the TV Input button.
1. Move the slide switch to the position under TV icon.
2. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the green
light under the TV icon flashes twice and then release
3. Using the number keys enter in 9-6-0 (The green light
under the TV icon will flash twice)
You now have the ability to control the Input select feature for
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn on the TV or component. Insert a tape or disk if
2. Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position,
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same
time until the green light under the selected switch
position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following fourdigits
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you
want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV or component and press
CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV or
component turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote
advances to the next code and power is transmitted
to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV or component turns off, stop pressing
the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT
Slide top button on remote to tv. Press and hold mute and select button until the green light on the remote blinks twice. Then press 991. Then press 1. Then press the tv power button once. If the tv doesn't respond hit the channel up button on the remote. If that works press select to store the code and slide the switch back to the left. If it doesn't work keep hitting channel up until it does. It can take up to 30 minutes but it works.