- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey there! Thanks for writing to FixYa with your problem. Because your password information is secure with the entertainment company that your account is signed under, you will have to contact them, as they will not enclose this private information to FixYa. (which is for your own protection). Here is the contact information for the three major gaming console companies.
SONY (PLAYSTATION 3) - 1-800-222-7669 MICROSOFT (XBOX 360) - 1-800 587 1102 NINTENDO (WII) - 1-800-255-3700
Here at PS3 PROBLEMS GONE we pride ourselves of finding the most successful Playstation 3 repair resources online today. We have our Playstation 3 repair shop based in the UK and find that there are more failed Playstation 3 units in need of repair than there are hours in the day, The demand for Playstation repairs are so high our 3 man team simply cannot cope with such a high demand.
Now we started out learning hints and tips on the internet which I am sure thats the reason your here. Let us save you a lot of time and effort by showing what we have found over the past 6 years our company has been together.
over the 6 year period our company has been around we have built up our knowledge of Playstation 3 units and you will find there is not much that we can not repair ourselves.
NOW WHAT MIGHT SUPPRISE YOU TO KNOW
The main base of our knowledge comes from Playstation 3 Repair guides, I can promise you now you will not find a safer or more reliable source for repairing your Playstation 3, Trust us we have searched the whole web. What is also Fantastic is that it will not cost you an arm and a leg to repair your PS3, I think everyone agree's that $150 is way to much to pay for a simple repair especially when you see how simple it is to repair. You will not have to wait 4-6 weeks for your console to be repaired. We can provide you with a complete arsenal againts the PS3 ErrorsRead our Full reviews on the top 3 Repair guides
CHECK THIS OUT
What is really surprising is that the PS3 repair is quite easy and simple, the hardest part is finding out what the problem is and getting to it. I would say about 80% of a PS3 repair is unscrewing the correct components, the rest of the repair is only around 20% and that is why it will take you around 30-60 minuets, its not because the repair is Technical its because it takes that long to get to the right part your trying to repair. That is why it is crucial to have a PS3 repair guide we feel that ever PS3 owner should have one.
Thousands of gamers are now turning to PS3 Repair guidesSee Why look at the benefits
No $150 Repair Price
No waiting 4-6 weeks for your console back
Fix any problem within 1 hour
Fix yours, your friends,your family's PS3
You Keep the guide for life so nothing can keep you from gaming
99 out of 100 times it means the blu-ray laser has failed. You will need to swap it out with a new one. I would suggest finding a local game repair company / guy. Repair takes about 15 minutes with someone who has the parts and right tools. Average repair cost out the door is about 100 or through Sony it's 150+ tax shipping :(