Question about LeapFrog Discovery Ball
1. Requires 3 AA (called LR06 in some countries) alkaline batteries.
2. Locate the dial on the end of the ball, and unlock the dial by using a flat instrument,
such as a screwdriver or coin.
3. Holding the ball in both hands, twist sides in opposite directions and pull the blue side away
from the center.
4. Locate the battery door on the inside of the white center piece.
5. Remove the two screws in the compartment door and install new batteries as shown in the
polarity diagram (+/-) inside the battery compartment.
6. Replace battery door securely and reassemble ball before use.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
An open or short to ground in the lift gate lock relay battery positive voltage circuit
A faulty lift gate lock relay
An open or short to ground in the lift gate lock relay control circuit
A short to ground in the lift gate lock actuator lock control circuit
A faulty BCM
May 14, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 19, 2013 | VeriFone Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 19, 2011 | 1992 BMW 7 Series
Aug 30, 2010 | Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX Ride on...
Aug 29, 2010 | Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX Ride on...
Jun 16, 2010 | Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX Ride on...
Nov 12, 2009 | Peg Perego John Deere Gator HPX Ride on...
Mar 19, 2009 | Craftsman Tools & Hardware - Others
Jan 13, 2009 | Sunbeam 4817 Oskar Food Processor
Oct 13, 2007 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
935 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: