Question about LeapFrog Discovery Ball
1. Requires 3 AA (called LR06 in some countries) alkaline batteries.
2. Locate the dial on the end of the ball, and unlock the dial by using a flat instrument,
such as a screwdriver or coin.
3. Holding the ball in both hands, twist sides in opposite directions and pull the blue side away
from the center.
4. Locate the battery door on the inside of the white center piece.
5. Remove the two screws in the compartment door and install new batteries as shown in the
polarity diagram (+/-) inside the battery compartment.
6. Replace battery door securely and reassemble ball before use.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
Dec 31, 2010 | LeapFrog Discovery Ball
Dec 21, 2010 | LeapFrog Discovery Ball
Oct 30, 2010 | Toys
Aug 13, 2010 | Discovery Kids Toys
Mar 19, 2009 | Craftsman Tools & Hardware - Others
Jan 13, 2009 | Sunbeam 4817 Oskar Food Processor
934 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: