Question about LeapFrog Discovery Ball
1. Requires 3 AA (called LR06 in some countries) alkaline batteries.
2. Locate the dial on the end of the ball, and unlock the dial by using a flat instrument,
such as a screwdriver or coin.
3. Holding the ball in both hands, twist sides in opposite directions and pull the blue side away
from the center.
4. Locate the battery door on the inside of the white center piece.
5. Remove the two screws in the compartment door and install new batteries as shown in the
polarity diagram (+/-) inside the battery compartment.
6. Replace battery door securely and reassemble ball before use.
Posted on Mar 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2014 | Educational Toys
Jun 22, 2014 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Oct 03, 2013 | VTech Communications INNOTAB 2 PINK
Jan 11, 2012 | LeapFrog Tag Reading System
Dec 31, 2010 | LeapFrog Discovery Ball
Dec 21, 2010 | LeapFrog Discovery Ball
Aug 27, 2010 | Leapster Learning System
931 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: