Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Check inside ur computer usb port lead is not connected to the motherboard.....if it will not connected to the so, plz check ur motherboar cnfiguration and download the images...that will show how to conect everything like wire,cmos battery,usb port etc....
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
Note boot the system into SAFE MODE and perform the following steps.
1.Rename the following usb files:
* Note those files are located in c:\windows\system32\drivers. Also rename the
files to a *.old
extensions or to what ever suits you best*
2. Rexpand or recopy the following files
*Note you can rexpand these from the xp cd rom or copy them from the
\i386 folder if it exists.*
3. Rename the oem*.inf to oem*.old in c:\windows\inf
4. Rename the infcache.1 to infcache.old in c:\windows\inf
5. Unplug usb devices from teh system
6. Remove all usb devices from the Uninversal Serial Bus Controllers section of
7. Check for and delete any filters in
8. Take ownership then backup and delete the 4 digit subfolders in
9. Take owenership then backup and delete the following registy keys
10. Reboot the system into normal mode
11. The system may or may not come up with a new hardware wizard screen for the usb
12. Check device manager for Uninversal Serial Bus Controllers. It should now be
13. Plug in usb devices and everything should detect now.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | Toshiba (HDDR500E03A) 500 GB USB 2.0 Hard...
Jul 06, 2011 | Samsung G2 Portable External HX-MU050DC/...
May 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2011 | Transcend (589307) Media
Oct 24, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Oct 23, 2010 | Western Digital Elements powered by WD 320...
Apr 08, 2010 | Western Digital Passport 320GB External...
Sep 13, 2009 | Maxtor Hard Drive
Jun 07, 2008 | Seagate (9Y7275557) 400 GB Hard Drive
890 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: