I HAVE 3 EMAILS FOR THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS THAT WONT LOAD, YET I CANT DELETE THEM EITHER....THEY KEEP COMING BACK...iF THEY WONT LOAD I DONT WANT THEM THERE..HOW CAN DELETE THEM and they stay delete....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. This kind of response problem is common. When this happens log out of the system entirely and log back in again a few minutes later.. When you log back in you should be OK. If not then restart your computer, turn the internet connection off and then back on and you should be able to log back on and open your emails. If not then the system is at fault - temporarily - and all users will be affected.
2. (a) There is normally a delete button on the email display. Select the email you want to delete in the email listing (no need to open it) and hit the delete button on the email page display. That should send the email to the junk/trash folder or delete it entirely. If it sends the email to a junk/trash folder you open up that folder and go through the delete process again to get rid of it entirely.
(b) If you select the email and hit the delete key on your computer that should also work to delete an email. It does on my various email accounts and it probably will on yours also.
www.pcadvisor.co.uk > ... > How to delete trash in Gmail on Android
Jul 10, 2013 - Deleting your Gmail trash on an Android smartphone or tablet ... From here all you need to do is select the Empty Trash option and then hit Delete in the new... Is there a way to delete an email for ever without going through all ...
select inbox click on the email you wish to delete ,click the delete tab.if you want to delete all highlite all emails and click on delete tab,if you delete an email by mistake you can look in your deleted folder and select the email you wish to keep and then go to the move tab click on the drop down tab and select where you wish to save the email to you can also do this same operation to retrieve all your emails
if you have a lot from 1 site then RIGHT click on one of them and go down to "all from this sender" then delete ( that will clear all from that 1 sender ) ..right up the top of the list of emails is a box to tick which ticks every email on that page,once there all ticked scroll down and untick the ones you want to keep. you can right click in the email box and "make a new folder" once the folder is made you can name it "old emails" now when you right click you will have the option to "move to old emails" this keeps your inbox clean. ( so if you have loads from 1 sender you want to keep then RIGHT click on one of there emails go down to "from this sender" and move to "old emails" box that youve just made. ( look down the left and youll see inbox etc and old emails down that list ) but there is no option to keep a few and delete the rest unless you tick the emails.
It is very simple, beside every mail there is a check box just single click check box in order to select the particular mail you want to delete you can select all the mails you want to delete and above you can click on delete option