Question about PC Chips Computers & Internet
Oc a nvidia geforce 5700 ultra need info
Do you want to overclock the 5700 ultra? Its a old card and the performance wont get much better, instead I would suggest upgrading the video card to a newer one or the whole computer.
The nvidia 7xxx series fits into a AGP slot I would recommend that, its alot better but upgrading the computer would be even better.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2012 | Nvidia 632920-001 - HP GeForce GT420 PCI-e...
Nov 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2011 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Jun 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 13, 2011 | ASUS MB P5KPL-CM C2D LGA775 INTELG31 ICH7...
Aug 18, 2009 | Foxconn (755A01-6ELRS) (K8S755A6ELRS)...
Dec 05, 2008 | Intel DG31PR Motherboard
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!