Question about HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Usually going to HP.com works.
1) click on "Support and Drivers" at the top
2) in 'Step 1' select 'download drivers'
3) in 'Step 2' type in the model number you're looking for. In your case it would be "Deskjet f4180"
4) on the next page, choose the operating system you're running.
5) on the next page, choose the basic driver.
6) on the next page, click on the little 'Download Only" button. This will start the download process. Personally I would choose the 'Run" feature. This runs the software off HP's website. That way you're not downloading the software and storing it on your computer. This will also start the setup process for the drivers.
Hope this works. Good luck!
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | HP DeskJet F4180 Inkjet Color All-In-One...
Mar 01, 2011 | HP DeskJet F4180 Inkjet Color All-In-One...
Jan 03, 2011 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Dec 28, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4180 Inkjet Color All-In-One...
Feb 11, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Aug 01, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: