Question about Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill

2 Answers

A place to purchase parts for Anvil grill TSAQ 7012

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 20 Answers

PARTSTOWN.COM or GCS (ECOLAB) are who I use. Make sure you have the MODEL NUMBER and then the wattage and voltage IF you are unsure, then look up the picture on GOOGLE and match up your unit. All the best! Jon

Posted on Jan 23, 2014

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Try Selco .com  Just be sure to know the part number

Posted on Apr 18, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacement anvil for Loppers

We are not affiliated to Lidl in any way.
Take the loppers into your store with your receipt and if under warranty, they will action a replacement.

Jun 16, 2017 | Vacuums

3 Answers

Im trying to find a new regulator for my infarasonic portable.


Well the parts for your model have been discontinued.
You can try Sears Parts.

Aug 30, 2008 | Infra Sonic Portable Infrared IR700RL...

1 Answer

I need new grates and heat deflector?

If you want to purchase the parts online this it the best place to shop. They have a large selection of Thermos grill parts.

Mar 30, 2011 | Thermos 6000 Traditional Grill

1 Answer

Where can i find electric heating element for my grill(Anvil FTA 8036)

You can get it at PARTSTOWN.COM or you can call GCS (Eco Lab) and they carry is as well -- PART NUMBER for the element is: XFTA0008 (To clarify this is for a ANVIL 36" Griddle with a MODEL NUMBER of FTA8036 230 Volts and 8400 watts.They sell for about 136.00 retail or if you have an account usually about 105.00 Hope this helps,

Jan 17, 2011 | Anvil FTA8036 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

My anvil electric grill not warm

Could be a couple of things. First check to make sure you have power. Then after checking that open up the bottom with the power unplugged and check the heating element with a OHM meter. Don't know about a OHM meter or Multimeter is, then go on google or YOUTUBE and learn how to use one and if you don't own one, borrow one -- WHile in the OHM meter range check by putting each of the wire leads to each of the heating element ends, IF it registers O.OO, then the problem is NOT the heating element, but could be the thermostatic KNOB CONTROL. IF it is knob thermostat, just order a new one and VOILA! You're back in business!~ Hope that helps,

Jan 11, 2011 | Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

I need a spring for the press...the other one broke

Go to PARTSTOWN.COM and I saw the spring there - Just enter the MODEL number and it pulls right up - only 7.00 -- Order it and you're good.

Hope that helps,

Oct 12, 2010 | Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

Hello I am replacing the thermostat in a grill and want to know the order of the wiring. (lost the sequence.)

Should be 2 black and 2 white wires -- each of these wires should be connected to the 2 connections going into the Thermostatic Control Knob. Hope that helps -- IF you still are unsure, then CONTACT ANVIL or VOLLRATH and they will email this to you.

Hope that helps,

Feb 11, 2010 | Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill

2 Answers

New ram for quinny buzz

Be sure it is the gas ram and not the cast aluminium anvil which the gas ram pushes against. The symtoms are similar
This 'L' shaped casting snapped in half on our Quinny Buzz and I managed to repair it by taking the whole centre hinge apart, drilling out the pin which holds one half of the aluminium anvil in place and removing this striaght piece of the anvil.
To repair I first glued the two parts together with araldite then held them in the vice whilst drilling through both pieces to a depth of about an inch with a 4mm tapping size drill. Then seperate the two parts, tap the shank out 4mm and drill the right angled bit 4mm clearance. Reconnect the two parts using a 4mm steel screw and some 'locktight'. Replace the anvil in its slot and replace the holding pin securing with araldite.
Reassemble the whole shooting match and it works ( well ours did....and still does!)
This seems to be a common problem but I could not find any spares. Also the holding pin for the anvil is not made to come out hence having to drill it out. So I doubt if any spares are available anyway.
Not easy and you need a few engineering tools to do the job. But much cheaper than a new frame assembly.

Jan 08, 2009 | Quinny Buzz Jogger

1 Answer

Anvil TSA7012

Go to PARTSTOWN.COm and put in the Model number the spring is 7.00.

hope that helps,

Feb 25, 2008 | Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill

Not finding what you are looking for?
Anvil TSA7012 Indoor Grill Logo

Related Topics:

432 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Anvil Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

683 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77186 Answers

Are you an Anvil Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides