Question about Bosch PB10-CD Radio/CD Boombox
Bosch stereo completely went dead- is there a reset button?
I would go to their website and find answers to this or even contact them and they should help you out
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2011 | Bosch Boomboxes
Thank you for allowing
us to help, please respond with further questions and concerns
available for all problems
Before you leave
feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely with
PLEASE do not forget to
award/PROVIDE "POSITIVE" FEEDBACK
PROVIDING FEEDBACK WILL
ALLOW US TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU IN
EXPERT SOLUTIONS Before you
leave feedback, ensure that your concerns and problems are addressed completely
Hello, thank you for
sharing your problem with us, I would personally be happy to provide the most
accurate and up to date information for you.
1. It appears that the system is out of warranty, lets try a few things to start off with
2. Check the power cord for obvious damage, ie. dog bite marks, damage to either side of the plug from wear and tear
3. Try to plug your system into a completely different outlet, preferrably one that you know for a fact works, ie. A lamp comes on etc.
4. Check all buttons on your system and attempt to power it on
5. If your still having problems with no power, please return for fast expert solutions.
Jan 10, 2011 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Sep 16, 2009 | Bosch PB10-CD Radio/CD Boombox
Dec 04, 2008 | Sharper Image AM/FM Shower Companion Radio...
Nov 26, 2008 | Bosch PB10-CD Radio/CD Boombox
Dec 18, 2007 | Bosch PB10-CD Radio/CD Boombox
Nov 14, 2007 | Panasonic RX-ED707 Boombox
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: