Question about Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Chrome...

1 Answer

Hello, I would like to know how can I open (unensemble) the kitchen faucet (it has some Leakage). Please, advise Thanks

Posted by on

  • Arthur Bayne May 11, 2010

    what brand & type offaucet is it?


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 9 Answers

Unfortunately, to disassemble the handle to remove the cartridge to resolve the leak can be tricky. And requires a few different tools to perform the task . Make some calls to "small" plumbing company to check prices on the job needed. And if way out of range, let me know and I will extensively run you through the steps to do it. But you will need some specialty tools and patience.

Posted on Feb 21, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I disassemble a Kohler kitchen faucet

Remove sprayer and hose from faucet body.
Remove handle and cartridge.
Pull up on body.
Replace parts and reinstall in reverse order.

Aug 31, 2014 | Kohler Model 10433: Fort® Single-control...

1 Answer

Just purchased a Ladylux faucet for my kitchen sink and want to know if there is any way to strengthen the water pressure (water stream). It is too weak for kitchen use. Please advise at your soonest as...

Do you have good water pressure in rest of house if not you may have to put a pressure booster system in. if you do there may be a water saver washer in the end of the hose on the faucet,you can disconnect the hose and if there is a washer with small holes in it you can take that out(you may have to put some type of hose washer back in the hose so it dosen't leak).

Jun 13, 2011 | Grohe Ladylux Cafe Faucet with PullOut...

1 Answer

I have a kitchen faucet that is leaking at the base where the faucet connects to the base. It leaks all the time. Do I need to replace the O rings in the stem of the faucet? Or do I need to replace all...

hi! if tightening the knob(s), (or if you apply pressure on the knob of the faucet,for the models with no thread for open/close), modify the amount of water leaking ,you need to replace the seats in the faucet. if not ,just replacing the o rings should fix your problem.

Feb 20, 2011 | American Standard Kitchen Faucet 6310 020...

2 Answers

How do I remove cartridge part # 9273000 from my Hansgrohe kitchen faucet?


Please contact us at the below number or email me directly and I will get you a copy of the instructions that you need.


Christopher Scott
Technical Support Specialist
Hansgrohe Inc.
1492 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway
Alpharetta,Ga 30004

Feb 19, 2011 | Hansgrohe 06649860 Solaris Single Hole...

1 Answer

I have a Blanco 157-081-ST Single handle, satin finish faucet that leaks. I'm trying to get to the cartridge but don't know how to take off the handle. I've removed a single screw on the handle body but...

If the screw you have removed is a set screw then you shuold be able to remove the handle. If it has been on there awhile you may need to pry on it with the handle in the full open state. Use something that will not mar the handle.

Feb 12, 2011 | Blanco 157-081-ST Modera Kitchen Faucet...

1 Answer

Moen single handel kitchen faucet - very little hot water when pushed to hot water side?

Hi Pete,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with Chateau faucet. Please call our consumer services at 1-800-BUY-MOEN and they will be able to help you out with the problem.



Dec 28, 2010 | Moen 7430 Chateau Single Handle Kitchen...

1 Answer

Poor hot water pressure form Delta single lever faucet

it can be adjust take handle off and remove locking collar first turn water off,

it has a metal or plastic ball with a shaft for the handle it may have spun or a washer may be bad under it,

you can get a replacement at lowes or Home depot to replace it if this is the problem .

Apr 25, 2010 | Delta Model 172: Waterfall Single Handle...

1 Answer

Moen kitchen faucet leak from spray

This might mean that the diverter in that controls the sprayer needs replacing. It is located behind the valve body underneath the tub spout sleeving

Feb 23, 2010 | Moen ShowHouse S711 Waterhill Single...

2 Answers

I have a single handed Kohler Vinnata kitchen faucet that is leaking from the handle. Cartridge has been replaced and hasn't stopped leak. What now?

turn off water remove handle and check retaining nut remove cartridge and check o-rings for damage or replace replace and tighten cartridge check for leak

Nov 04, 2009 | Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen...

2 Answers

Water flow is too powerful..

I got you, you want a screen to be put on the spout!
check the inside of the spout. there may be a internal thread, if it is, then you can get a external thread screen from home depot.

Apr 22, 2009 | Danze D405046 Bellefleur Single Handle...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray Chrome... Logo

163 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Moen Plumbing Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

7409 Answers

Don Numinen
Don Numinen

Level 2 Expert

55 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4332 Answers

Are you a Moen Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides