Question about Mozilla Firefox
Hello! i wonder how to register e-mail on my own server at my address but when i type mail.*************.com there appears welcome to ************.com mail please login below. but there is no way i can register.
oh when i go to *************.com i dont see register emaiol anywhere because it is imposible but others have email like polo@*************.com or support@*************.com
************* is very confidecial info!!!
You need to get whomever manages the *************.com domain for you to set up a DNS entry for mail.*************.com to point to the IP of your server.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Live Mail
on May 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
on Dec 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Install YPOPs! and make sure it is running.
* Select Tools ' Account Settings... from the menu in Outlook
* Go to the E-mail tab
* Click New
* Make sure Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected.
* Click Next >
* Type your name (what you want to appear in the From: line of messages you send) under Your Name
* Enter your full Yahoo! Mail address (e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org") under E-mail Address
* Make sure Manually configure server settings or additional server types is checked
* Click Next >
* Make sure Internet E-mail is selected.
* Click Next >
* Make sure POP3 is selected under Account Type
* Type "127.0.0.1" under both Incoming mail server: and Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
* Type your Yahoo! ID under User Name
- The Yahoo! ID is also the first part of your Yahoo! Mail address, i.e. everything before "@yahoo.com". If your Yahoo! Mail address is "email@example.com", the ID is "example".
* Enter your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:.
* Click More Settings ....
* Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
* Make sure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Leave Use same settings as my incoming mail server selected.
* Click OK.
* Now click Next >.
* Click Finish.
If you need further assistance, please let me know.
Nov 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 15, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Open Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the cm2520 embedded controller.
2. Click Admin Mode; under Administrator Password, type in the default password (12345678) and
3. Click Network.
4. Click E-mail.
5. Under E-mail Receive (POP) Configuration, set Receive to Enable.
6. Under Receiving Server Address, type in the IP address of the POP3 server.
7. Under Username and Password, type in the Username and Password given to the copier by the
8. Leave APOP authentication at Disable.
9. Leave Connection Timeout and Port Number at the default setting.
10. Click Apply, then O.K.
11. Click E-mail Transmission.
12. Set Transmission to Enable.
13. Under SMTP Server Address, type in the IP address of the SMTP server address.
14. Leave Port Number at the default (25).
15. Set Connection Time-out to 60 seconds.
Sep 21, 2010 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 15, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
May 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2006 | Belkin (F5D6230-3) Wireless Router
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: