Question about Canon Video Cameras
No manual, need contol diagramme.
Hi there. Here is what you do to set the date and time.
1. Find the Menu button and the scroll wheel right below it.
2. Press the Menu button, scroll to the system menu.
3. Set the time zone/DST for your city.
4. Scroll down 1 more and set the current date and time.
5. Hit the menu button to get out of the menus.
That will fix you. Come back if you need anymore help and feel free to rate my answer.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2011 | Canon MV600 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Apr 05, 2009 | Canon MV600 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 09, 2008 | Canon Cameras
Aug 14, 2008 | Canon MV600 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jan 13, 2008 | Canon MV600 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 30, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A80 Digital Camera
Oct 12, 2017 | Canon Video Cameras
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!