Life timer reset
If you want to reset lifetimer counter on your nokia just download files attached and follow my instructions. First, you will need USB cable for your phone (DKE-2,CA-53,DKU-2). Also PCSuite must be installed because you'll need nokia cable driver. The latest version of nokia pcsuite has cable driver which isn't good so download driver which is attached and install it instead driver which comes with PCsuite 6.86 or later. If you don't install proper cable driver the Nemesis will show an error while reading or writing eeprom.
So, let's start:
- Install nemesis service suite
- Install nokia conectivity cable driver attached (this is necessary only if your pcsuite is one of latest versions)
- Connect phone via USB
- Open Nemesis and click on magnifying glass on the right
- Click on "phone info" icon and "permanent memory" tab on the lower right near "Fbus info" tab
- Click on "write" button
- Then choose to open the "Lifetimer.pm" file which you extracted somewhere before and wait for the moment
- That's it! Reboot the phone and type *#92702689# and SURPRISE! Now you have 0 hours of talk.
This works with all newer nokia phones!
LIST OF TESTED PHONES SO FAR: 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 navigator, 6120classic, 6630, 6680, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N70, N72, N73, N73ME, N80, N81 8gb, N82, N91, N93, N95, N95 8gb...
Please if you succeed in lifetimer reset just write what is your phone model if he's missing on this list.
for "Lifetimer.pm" mail me at email@example.com give subject fix ya
Oct 07, 2008 |
Nokia N73 Cellular Phone