- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure you have the most up-to-date firmware version. (Currently 1.6 in the United States). A full tutorial on how to connection Blue Ant Super tooth 3 to any Bluetooth interface is listed here. (Tward the bottom of the page, you can get the firmware updates at the top.)
Apple also offers a direct howto section on the iPhone 4 and how to pair it to bluetooth devices. Here.
Hope this solution helps you. If so please recommend it and rate it! :)
Turn on the Supertooth 2 about 10cm away from phone. Then press the Reject Button and the Hangup button at the same time (the only two buttons available), and HOLD for 10 seconds or more. You should hear a distinctive tone and the Bluetooth indicator LED will change from blinking blue to alternate blinking red and blue.
Turn on your phone's Bluetooth function and set it to search for Supertooth 2.
On most phones, you'll go to: Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth
on) > Phone visibility (shown to all / on) > Search for devices
>Choose headset (when located)
The password is 0000 (four zeros)
Just got off the phone with Apple and Blue Ant tech support.
If everything is workon g on both devices you probably need a memory dump on your headset.
1. Power off both devises
2. Power on iphone
3. Power on blue Ant - not in pairing mode - you should see 1 blue blinking light on MFB
4. Make sure iphone bluetooth is on and searching for devices
5. On Blue Ant, hold both volume buttons and MFB at the same time until you get a fast blinking blue light.
6. Check iphone it should now recognize device.
7. When Blue Ant shows up on phone press it so it completes the pairing priocess
It worked with my iphone also, i have WEP250. First u need to turn off bluetooth on the phone also, then turn off tooth, then push and hold till solid blue light comes up, then turn on blue tooth on the fone, it finds it in 2 sec, passcode 0000