Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
1. Insert the Windows Vista installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD …". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Boot from DVD -> setup recov. -> command prompt
<bootdrive>\windows\setup\scripts\bootinst.exe /nt60 all
should fix the bootmng
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2012 | PC Laptops
Apr 15, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Sep 16, 2010 | eMachines PC Laptops
Jun 13, 2010 | Advent Netbook
Jun 08, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Feb 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire 8920-6048 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
Sep 16, 2008 | PC Laptops
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: