Question about Computers & Internet
1. Insert the Windows Vista installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD …". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2011 | IBM ThinkPad R51 Notebook
Jul 11, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Jul 04, 2011 | Samsung X15 Notebook
Oct 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5630 Notebook
Feb 21, 2010 | Acer Aspire 8920-6048 Notebook
Oct 04, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Feb 19, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5610 Notebook
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!