NOTE: IF YOU TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY TO ENTER YOUR CODE YOU MAY BE PROHIBITED FROM ANOTHER ATTEMPT FOR UP TO 24 HOURS. See below--section C
A. Input Security Code:
- Enter Standby: Press the [SRC] button. Select the "ALL OFF" display.
- Enter Menu Mode: Press the [MENU] button for at least 1 second. When "MENU" is displayed, "Security"/"SECURITY" is displayed.
- Enter Security Code mode: Press the [|<<] or [>>|] button for at least 1 second. When "ENTER" is displayed, "CODE" is displayed.
- Select the digits to enter: Press Press the [|<<] or [>>|] button.
- Select the Security Code numbers: Press the [FM] or [AM] button.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, and complete the Security Code.
- Confirm the Security Code: Press [>>|] button for at least 3 seconds. When "RE-ENTER" is displayed, "CODE" is displayed.
- Do the step 4 through 7 step operation, and reenter the security code. "Approved is displayed and the Security Function activates. However, if you enter a code different from your security code you have to start over from Step 4.
B. After Pressing the Reset button or when removed from power source.
- Turn the power ON.
- Do the step 4 through 7 operation, and reenter the security code. "APPROVED" is displayed.
C. If an incorrect code is input, "WAITING" is displayed and the input prohibited time shown below is generated. After the input prohibited times lapses, "CODE" is displayed, and input can be done.
1 Time = 0 minutes
2 Times = 5 minutes
3 Times = 1 hour
4 Times = 24 hours
Here's a link to the manual: