- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this box updates automatically. virgin have found a way to cut the signal off. you can press menu then numbers 1570 and go onto nagravision menu and it will tell you how to enter the code. if you can't get this menu then you havent got the right firmware in the box. hope this helps.
Setanta Have gone bust but if you've also lst other channels this'll help :-
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Suoper when channels discappear ;o)
Hiya this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for U too -
1) Deleted all th channels & reset 'factory settings' by entering the code 0000, turned th box off waited a couple of minutes & turned it back on !!!
2) You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below (But try without doing this & goto stage 3) first & please let me kno if that works :-
& press download !!!
3) ReConnect & Turn box back on; goto menu & press 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
Reinstall channels & voila
To enter the codes: Press "menu" then enter "1570" and a secret menu appears. **MAKE SURE "EMU" IS SET TO "ON"** Selecet "Nagravision" and the codes will appear. At the top select your provider: N*L, EX C*W, CH*&US etc, then in the box below select key 00. Move down to the keys below. Enter the codes by a combination of the number keys on the remote and "Audio", "Pause", red, green, yellow & blue buttons for the letters A to F.
After you have entered keys for 00 press "OK" to save. Go back up and select Key 01. Move back down and enter the codes for 01 then press OK to save.
Press exit & exit again until you get back to the first MENU screen. Press "Installation", select your provider again, go down the menu and press Auto search. This should then find all programs. After the programs have been found press exit & it should say something like saving or updating data. Then you should be able to view your channels again.