- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Menu
2. Go to the "Ajustes" (it's Settings on spanish)
3. Click and open Ajustes (Settings)
4.Scroll to the "Lengua" (it's spanish word fro language)
5. Press and choose English
Hope I was helpful.
The problem is not from the battery you changed. It should be from the sim card you changed. The phone's language is set to automatic, therefore it reads sim card languages automatically. To rectify this, since you do not understand spanish: Option 1 -Put back the english sim then go to settings, and set your default language to English only
Option 2 -Send me your phone name and model so I can give you a reset code THANKS. HOPE THIS HELPED.
Press the "Menu" button and locate the "Settings" (should look like a spanner), press "Ok" or "Select", once it's opened, locate the "phone settings" (it looks like a phone receiver or like a mobile handset) using the up and down key, open it and then the again select the first from the list (that should be theLanguage settings), once it's opened, you'll see the english language written in english as "English", select it [or you can just select "Automatic" if it's default language was "English"]. Now, the language of your mobile will change back to English.
If you need further help, let me know with more details.
Oh boy that's a real problem. I guess the menu is there but you don't understand it because it's in Spanish.
I don't know this particular phone but thinking logically, there are four things I would consider.
1) Find someone who can speak Spanish, there are lot of people who can.
2) Find someone who has the same phone that is in English and copy the key presses.
3) Use Google language tools to help you interpret the Spanish menu
4) Take you phone to a dealer