a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try performing a reset. To reset your ONE XL, use a straightened paper clip, or something similar, to push the reset button. The reset button is next to the memory card slot, on the bottom of your ONE XL. Then turn your ONE XL on.
You may also want to contact TomTom Customer Support for assistance. http://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6964
Your TomTom may have to be reset. According to the manual:
To reset your ONE XL, use a straightened paper clip, or something similar, to
push the reset button. The reset button is next to the memory card slot on the
bottom of your ONE XL. Then turn your ONE XL on.
Remember, after a reset, your TomTom MAY take up to 20 seconds to start when using it for the first time.
The TomTom XL 340-S uses the power button as a reset. With the unit turned off, hold down the power button for approximately 15 seconds, until the TomTom turns on. As soon as the unit turns on, release the power button. The unit is now reset.
To reset your ONE XL, use a straightened paper clip, or something similar, to push the reset button. The reset button is next to the memory card slot, on the bottom of your ONE XL. Then turn your ONE XL on.
If this helps you plz rate this. Thank you kindly.
I got this similar password problem with Tomtom One XL. I just solve this problem step by step under the following ways.
1. Connect One XL to TomTom Home in your computer using USB cable and switch on ONE XL. (Click YES to connect each other) 2a. Click "Manage my ONE XL" 2b. Click "Items on device" tag. 3. Now you can see all of the data in your device and click "Applications". 4. Click inside the check box and click "Copy items to computer". (This step is back up for just incase) 5. After Backing up your applications, then Click "Applications" check box and click "Remove from device". 6. After removing applications, unplug from computer and switch off ONE XL. 7. Connect ONE XL and computer again and switch on your ONE XL. 8. TOMTOM Home will search your applications in your device. Finally it will automatically download and installed the new applications. (There will be 4 times installation and the device will restart itself. At this step, you need to touch "Yes" on your device to connect the device and computer.) 9. After installation completed, your device looks like newly come out from the factory. 10. Set up Language, Time, and so on and ready to use.
1. Turn on the tomtom by pressing the power button at the top 2. ones the unit is turned on tap the screen to bring up the main menu 3. Tap on the Blue tool icon 4. the preferences page should open 5. find picture with 3 flags that is the change languageoption
Tap the flags icon to change the language, select english from the list.