Question about RCA 257003 Remote Control
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Daenyx is a company from India......if you look at their website, there is 5 spelling mistakes in the introduction... They cannot even take the time to proof read.....I would stay away from their products.....seems like they do not pay attention to detail.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
This link is a .pdf of the manual with directions on how to program the remote as well as all of the codes for various electronic brands for all equipment (DVD, TV, VCR, etc.):
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2013 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jun 20, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-5043 50" Rear Projection...
Dec 03, 2012 | Haier SBEV40-SLIM 2.1 Speaker System - 160...
Jun 04, 2011 | LG 42PC3D 42 in. Plasma Television
Apr 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2010 | One For All Televison & Video
May 06, 2010 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Nov 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: