Question about RCA 257003 Remote Control
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Daenyx is a company from India......if you look at their website, there is 5 spelling mistakes in the introduction... They cannot even take the time to proof read.....I would stay away from their products.....seems like they do not pay attention to detail.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
This link is a .pdf of the manual with directions on how to program the remote as well as all of the codes for various electronic brands for all equipment (DVD, TV, VCR, etc.):
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2013 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 22, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Nov 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2010 | One For All Televison & Video
Oct 21, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
May 06, 2010 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Nov 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: