- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use Outlook PST Recovery software to recovers mailbox folders such as inbox, sent items, deleted
items, contacts, calendars and journals from corrupt PST files and
shows the recovered items in a tree structure before saving in disk
Most likely it isn't deleting, it just is hidden in the view you are looking at. In the top right corner of the inbox is the option to View unread only, click on that and change it to view all and you should be able to see the emails.
These all issues are interrelated. As the outlook hangs it creats problems for the emails which are in the out box & will not allow you to move mails to any other sub folders.
To avoid this problem please follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Open the control panel of your system.
2. Go to the classical View & select the Mails option.
3. Go to the Show Profiles Option.
4. Delete all the profiles from the show profile box.
5. Select the option " Always use this profile".
Relaunch your Outlook, it will creat a new outlook profile for you.
Your Outlook will take some time to retrieve all your old mails from the Exchnage server.
This should help you in Resolving your issue.
You can change the view for your Deleted Items by not showing how many items are unread. Right-click the Deleted Items icon, and you will be presented on how the messages are displayed - whether or not unread messages will be indicated.