- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
the batteries may need replacement. 2 aaa size ni-mh 560 mah 1.2 v are required. or the charger may be defective. If the charging light or the battery bars show up in display when placed in the cradle, the charger may not be defective.
As indicated in previous posts, cordless phones often have LCD problems due to being in the charger housing too long. Remove the phone from charger when fully charged. Next time feel how the phone heats up after leaving the phone in charger for too long. it will be more cost effective to buy new handset as replacing the LCD.
Yr battery is probably Shot. With these type of batteries they can fall over if they go below 25% charge for a length of time. The charger is not charging even though it says it is. If the phone is not to old then get a new battery and try again. cheers
This is the usual message that the phone gives when the battery has died and it has lost connection with the base unit. The usual fix is to remove and reinstall the battery, then place the unit on the charger for a full charge. This will usually fix the problem that you discribed. If after a full charge, you still get that message, you will most likely need a new battery. Good luck...
The batteries that are in most cordless phones, and even cell phones, have a "memory". If the battery is constantly being fully discharged from a lack of charging, or if it's used to being on the charger all the time, it will reduce the life of the battery substantially. You'll need to get a new battery, and try to make sure that the phone is placed back on its charger every night before you go to bed. This should allow the battery to receive a full charge each night to prevent full discharge and lengthen the life of your battery. I went through about 2 or 3 batteries once before I found this out. I'm sure that you'll find this helpful and it should save you a few bucks in not having to replace your battery as often. Please rate me accordingly, if it's not too much of a bother. Thanks and have a nice morning!
No, the battery packs can not be ruined by leaving them in the charger. It is wise to keep both handsets charged up all the time. It won't hurt to leave them off the charger for extended periods..even several days. Of course, the amount of power left in any battery depends on at least two things: the amount of time since the last charge (yes, they do lose power just sitting) and the amount of use since the last charge. In this case, we are dealing with nickle metal hydride batteries and they do not develop a memory like nickle cadmium batteries do. Charge 'em up and just place them back there periodically or always. Not to worry.