Question about Scunci 52067 Handheld Steam Vacuum
It is probably clogged with rust or limescale - can happen with steam cleaners. Sadly there's no way around this but to try a limescale remover in distilled water such as Calgon limescale remover. Fill the kettle as normal and give it time to boil up. Then release the steam as you would normally. You may find that the kettle will spurt out deposits of gunk. Sounds like its definately clogged though.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Or you can take the Scunci Steamer Model S3888 apart and clean all of it's works...Here's how:
1. Remove the two screws from the front of the steamer then remove the end cap.
2. Remove screw from the lower area of handle.
3. On the top of steamer, remove the two screws under round rubber flap around fill hole.
4. Remove the back of handle, top of steamer, front of steamer where nozzles attach.
5. Remove the plastic tube where the steam comes out.
6. Now look in the hole where the steam comes out and remove the 1/4 inch nut, metal washer, and rubber washer.
7. Take a small punch and lightly tap the brass rod until it pops out the back.
8. Remove the brass rod and spring. The spring will have white crud on it and in the hole where it came out of. Clean the hole and spring really good. This will fix the problem of steam always coming out with out pushing the button.
9. Clean the brass rod, spring and hole that they go in. I use a very small round wire brush. Like the kind you might use to clean a gun.
10. Spray some WD40 into the hole and on the brass rod, then put a few drops of oil on the rod.
11. Put every thing back together and it will (should) work like new. At least according to the guy who originally wrote these instructions.
I have just disassembled mine using these directions. The only difference is that I did not find a spring where it says one should be on line #9
Posted on Sep 23, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2013 | Euroflex Monster Ez2 Steam Cleaner
Here is a tip that I wrote about the Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop and why it may not be getting steam to the head...
Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop Problem
Here also is a link to get any of the Shark Manuals that you need.
Dec 07, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Oct 17, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Jan 08, 2010 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Dec 08, 2009 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Nov 22, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Oct 11, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Sep 27, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Sep 16, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
Aug 25, 2009 | Euro-Pro Shark Steam Mop - Gray/ Purple...
1,035 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: