a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just a plain telephone cord, plug it in. Go into setup and setup your fax name and number that will appear on the fax your sending. Set the number of rings before answering. Place a test fax call to some fax machine.
Send a one page black and white text fax to 1-888-hpfaxme (1-888-473-2963).
When your fax is received by the HP Test Fax Service, we will generate a return fax to you within five minutes confirming that we received your fax. This verifies that you can both send and receive a fax with your fax machine.
If you do not receive a return fax within 5-7 minutes, there may be a problem with the setup of your fax machine. Consult the user manual that came with the product for proper setup and configuration.
it is actually forged mails... is that mail id which u are sending is correct or else it is a fake or forged mail id....or it could have been deleted .... these are the possible solutions for ur problem..
An error occurred during transmission after one or more partial pages were sent. The sending machine was unable to restart the control channel connection(handshake) before sending more data. This error typically occurs when the receiving fax disconnects after receiving part of a page. It can also be caused if the receiving fax is using a fax format incompatible with the HP fax (usually during color faxing).
Try the fax at a different time when telephone line conditions have improved.
it seems like you have lots of services on your line. here are the things that i want you to follow to somehow resolve the issue.
1. Press the setup button on your printer, then use the arrow down button to scroll down and go to ADVANCE FAX SETUP.
2. Press okay on Advance fax setup, then it will give you options.
3. The first option is DISTINCTIVE RINGS, press okay on that.
4. It will give you first option "DISTINCTIVE RING", scroll down and look for "answer on double rings" then press okay. then try letting someone send you a fax.
Note: make sure that your answering machine is using your home telephone line so that it wont affect the faxing functionality.
1. if the issue still not resolve, try to press setup, then go to TOOLS.
2. press okay on TOOLS and it will give you options, scroll down using the arrow down button and look for RUN FAX TEST.
3. Check the result of the test if everything passed!
Let me know if the issue still not resolve so that i can go ahead and give you additional steps.
Clear all pending documents after disconnecting usb cable...
the deleted all printer icons 6100 series from ur pc including fax & printer...
Then initiate PNP by making sure printer is on without blinking lights,, connect usb & follow pc screen..
Hope ur issue will be resolved..
Dear Geoff, There can be multiple reasons for this. When you reply and error shows up it can be:
a) Your internet speed is slow and your email client has not been able to send your message. b) Check the email address you're sending the email too. Recipient email address can be full. c) Check your email settings to ensure that your outgoing and incoming mail servers are working. d) If you are still facing problems maybe you can make new email address on relatively more user friendly websites like Yahoo, Hotmail or Expedia.com.