Question about 450-R Deluxe Remote Starter with Keyless Entry
When I turn the car on or lock the car using the remote, the lights no longer flash or stay on. Didn't do anything different, not sure why this started happening all of a sudden. Please help.
Is your parking light wire, wired positive or negative. If positive check the fuse on the input wire for the parking lights on the remote start. If thats not the problem check the connection of the parking light wire,should be a whiite 16 gauge wire, to your car lights. If thats not the problem then they output for the lights is bad and you'll have to get a new brain.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2014 | Suzuki Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2014 | 2004 Honda Odyssey
Mar 25, 2011 | 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Nov 13, 2009 | 2004 Honda Civic
Oct 05, 2009 | Directed Dei Valet 561r Remote...
May 11, 2009 | 2003 Nissan Altima
Dec 17, 2008 | 5701 VIPER 5701 2-WAY ALARM w/REMOTE START
Oct 26, 2008 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!